We are looking for unique, enthusiastic team players to join our fun work environment.
Pro Comm is looking for the right person who would want to be part of a Dynamic team. If you're looking for a chance to join a company with a forward thinking vision, a chance to work alongside people who value teamwork and a chance to continually expand your talents than Pro Comm is the place for you!
If you're as committed to customer service as we are, we have big plans for your future!
- Interested and competent in dealing with technology, and willing to train to keep on the cutting edge.
- Positive, upbeat personality, with previous customer service experience
- Experience with computers and operating programs for maintaining customers information (we provide training on our systems)
- Reliable transportation
- Cellular phone knowledge an asset (preference given to candidates with past cellular experience)
- Work in partnership with Sales Managers and team members to maximize store sales
- Quickly establish trusting relationships with customers
- Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
- Guide customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
- Provide follow up service and guidance
- Able to work Full Time Hours 40/week, preference to candidates with open availability
- Shifts will generally be 9:00am till 6:00pm and Saturdays 11:00 till 3:00pm
- Upkeep of the retail environment
- Base salary plus commissions. Salary base depends on experience
- Advancement opportunities
Pro Comm offers a fun and upbeat environment, competitive pay and benefits!
Please send Resumes to daina @ procomm.ca