The Clinic Manager will be supporting clinical operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. In addition also supports physician staff by representing physicians; screening and sorting mail, documents, and telephone calls; scheduling patient appointments and arranging referrals; billing patients and third-party payers; controlling accounts receivables; preparing medical reports, patient histories, operative notes, manuscripts, and correspondence; maintaining office files and patient records.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Create and manage staff schedule as per the needs of the clinic and the doctors.
- Ensures physician productivity by maintaining calendars; scheduling patient appointments; physician consultations; professional meetings, conferences; teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Generates revenues by completing direct patient and third-party billing;
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Manage OHIP billing to minimize errors and increase efficiency by reducing the number of re-submits.
Some Medical office management experience preferred
OHIP Billing and error corrections a must.
Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software preferred
Experience working with a Family Health Organization is an asset
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Typing skillsMinimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Indeed - 7 months ago
Pro-Finders International is a Canadian-based recruiting and staffing firm that specializes in the recruitment and placement of Medical, IT,...