The Pre-Sales Technology Solutions Architect (PTSA) supports sales productivity thought to the deal close. The PTSA will use his/her collaboration, experience, ingenuity, research and problem solving skills to develop solution options.
The PTSA collaborates with client, sales, business analysts, and the technology delivery team to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers, and are evaluated internally to ensure solution viability.
Qualifications Minimum 6 years’ experience with or knowledge of following: Web frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET and/or Java Spring)
- Web content management systems
- Mobile solutions development (mobile web and mobile app)
- CRM systems (e.g. MS Dynamics, SalesForce, Oracle, etc)
- Data mart / data warehousing and ETL
- BI and data visualization tools
- Able to depict complex technology solutions into visuals a for proposals and presentation material using appropriate tools (e.g. Visio, PowerPoint , and MS Office)
- Able to compose compelling solution descriptions, including options, assumptions, options recommendations.
- Minimum 3 years software solution design and architecture
- Minimum 3 years software solution estimations
- Experience in pre-sales technology support an asset
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with client presentations
- Hands on experience, responding to RFP/RFI/RFQ and preparing Statements of Work and Technical Proposals
- Key participant is answering RFI/RFQ/RFP and proposal generation
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support internal capabilities and support for the proposed technology solution
- Work closely with implementation teams to produce estimates of effort/cost, risk and assumptions for proposed solutions
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution within the K2 technology practice areas
- Facilitates the transition between sales and technology implementation team
- Ambitious, looking to grow as a solution designer and mentor
- Desire to understand the full scope of assigned projects and add value wherever possible
- Passionate about technology
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong desire to research and learn
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a detail-oriented fashion without losing sight of the overall picture
- Comfortable working in ambiguity
- A university degree in something technical is preferred; your experience also speaks to what you didn’t learn in a classroom.
- Toronto office environment
- Working with and at client’s offices
- Aprox 25% travel
Indeed - 10 months ago
Pro-1 Recruitment is a full-service I.T Recruitment Agency, with an unwavering commitment to excellence. We...