private owner Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive work environment
Tradesman (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2016
I enjoyed all aspects of doing waterproofing. The hardest part of the job is the off season. My co-workers are like family. The thing I miss the most right now is just working and dealing with customers.
Farming (Former Employee), London, ONDecember 23, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Long Hours
Worked approximately 5-6 hours/day for two weeks. I learned about how key efficiency and time management is. My co-worker was my best friend from my basketball team. The hardest part of the job was standing outside on hot days. The most enjoyable part of the job were seeing the end results after a hard days of work.
Pretty fun minus the kids not listening.
Child care provider (Former Employee), Pembroke, ONOctober 24, 2015
Pros: I got to spend time with the kids.
Cons: Long hours. Child who was abusive and didn't listen.
I had fun with the kids when I was babysitting them. except when they didn't listen to me and beat on me or say things they shouldn't say.
Experience
Framers Helper (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 20, 2015
I used my skills as a laborer to help other people with day-to-day jobs I was recruited by a small agency who seen potential in me to further my employment.
working with a group of hard working people and having fun doing our job
construction/ renovation project (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCNovember 22, 2014
Pros: working with professional and learning more about construction and renovation
Cons: long hours
getting task assigned for the day, either demolition, moving, renovations or cleaning for final set-up. I was working with a small group of experts in construction, a painter and a handyman (jack of all trades regarding renovations). We would start our day really early and work long hours to get the job done on time. Having the house ready for final sale.
Worked on exterior of private home
Residential Landscaping (Former Employee), Bowmanville, ONJune 2, 2014
Pros: worked with friends
Cons: did not have transportation and had to count on others to get me there and back home
Owner had a list of assigned tasks on each day: weeding, moving rocks, replanting, cleaning out garage etc.