Private Homes Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Loved this job. I love kids
Babysitter (Former Employee), Gander, NLDecember 10, 2015
Pros: the smile on the kid face when i goes to start work
Cons: havin to give the kids time out
I would go into the owners home and watch their children. I would play games, bath them, fed them, care for them till their parents got home. The kids was so much fun to have around you missed them when they left. hardest part is when your done babysitting for good you miss the kids terribly and sometimes you had to give the kids time out . The enjoyable part of the job was get to see the smile on their faces when you let them play with all the fun stuff you planned out.
Caregiver
Child Care & Respite (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONDecember 2, 2015
Babysat for different families, in many homes. Children all of various ages. Hours vary and work around parents work schedules. Including playing outside on swing set, going to the park, swimming, drawing, preparing meals, little bit of house management.
Fun
Babysitter (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONOctober 7, 2015
wake the kids up get breakfast ready, make sure they are dress appropriately and according to the weather.
I learned that somedays I needed more patient and that I could do things in 10 diffferent ways and make fun and educational.
Good but Not Lucrative
Childcare Provider (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 24, 2015
I am looking for something with more consistent hours and pay. The boss is amazing but I need to make enough to pay the bills.
A very nice work environment
Childcare Provider (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 15, 2015
Pros: free breakfast
It is a very nice workplace. I prepared nutritious food for the kids. I conducted educational games. I designed learning actives for the children. I have handled kids from ages 4-12.
Fun work environment
Babysitting (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 11, 2015
Playing with children making sure they were taken care of
I learned that children require constant love and care.
The hardest part of the job is when I don't know what the child is crying for but eventually I figure it out .
The most enjoyable part is when I see the smile on the child's face.
Caregiver
Caregiver (Current Employee), Greater Vancouver AreaMay 11, 2015
Caregiver for first nations children and youth in care with mental and emotional challenges that would need to be stabilized in order to facilitate growth in the children so that they could reintegrate into society within their capacities.
Mainly childcare services which was incredibly fun
Child Caregiver (Former Employee), St.Catharines, OntarioMarch 14, 2015
Learned how to care for other people and was able to build upon social skills. The most enjoyable part about the job was that it was very much like staying at home. It was incredibly easy and enjoyable.
Being comfortable with my job
CARE GIVER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: being able to love my job.
Cons: non
My typical day at work would be greeting children and making sure that they are comfortable. Children are interesting and enjoyable and easy to be with. They are responsive and eager to learn and explore and this makes the day exciting. I got along with co-workers because we always put the children's needs first.

The most enjoyable part of working wit children is that you go home with smile on your face each day and you are able to have a peaceful and pleasant night's rest.
Clients are amazing
Cleaner (Current Employee), Rockland ontNovember 22, 2014
I clean clients homes. I am bonded. I love making my clients smile when they say wow what an awesome job.

I am looking for a more of a permanent Position, if a office environment. Day time hours as well. I am flexible.
Nice home envionment
Babysitter (Former Employee), Pickering, ONNovember 21, 2014
very good pay, nice family oriented. Family was fun loving and welcoming
Productive, and exciting work place
Child Care Worker (Former Employee), Brantford, ONOctober 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, normal hours
Cons: n/a
Making sure the kids are fed, and always busy doing something other than being on their technological gadgets, the children were easy to manage due to the fact I'm excelled in child care, the hardest part of the job was getting them to settle down for even 10 minutes due to their young age, I enjoyed every part of the job it was a great experience.
productive and fun workplace with fun loving and careing co.worker
Nanny/Day Care Provider/Children and Seniors (Former Employee), st catharinesOctober 17, 2014
Pros: short lunch
Cons: short break
the most enjoyable part of the job was to work with fun loving caring people
Helping with home care needs.
Homemaker (Current Employee), Wpg.M.BOctober 17, 2014
Pros: spending time with elders and my children, setting a good example for my children.
I enjoy cooking and cleaning. I am a mother of 6 kids are all of age to be in school and I am currently looking for work.
Fun job, but a big responsibility
Babysitter (Former Employee), Keswick, ONOctober 13, 2014
Pros: fun activities
Cons: long hours, spare of the moment
Babysitting was an Okay Summertime Job, but not very helpful, not many hours, pay was not that great, work was not fulltime,
my work experience
Cleaner (Former Employee), locallySeptember 25, 2014
love being able to help others, cleaning is my area of expertise! made me feel good about myself knowing i was helping others in need
fun workplace with great people
Crabbe Mountain (Former Employee), Hainesville NBSeptember 17, 2014
the most enjoyable part of my job is working with my co-workers.
fun
Personal Childcare Provider (Former Employee), Cobourg, ONJuly 4, 2014
Pros: spending time with the kids
Cons: nothing
i enjoy working with children
enjoy working alone
available on short notice
Babysitting
Babysitting (Former Employee), Thorold, ONMarch 17, 2014
Pros: being with children
Cons: not enough money, hours or a steady job
I baby sat for quite a few years for family members and family friends. I enjoy working with children but it wasn't a steady job, it was to help out. It made me a more responsible teenager taking care of younger children, cooking for them, cleaning, bathing them etc.
First time job
Babysitting (Former Employee), Orillia, ONFebruary 2, 2014
A good first time work experience. It was great to look after children as a job because they're learning so much as they're growing. Working with children taught me a lot about them and how to take of one alone.