The Implementation team is seeking a Solutions Architect to develop expertise in Privacy Analytics’ anonymization solutions, and to apply that knowledge in the development of solutions for our clients. This individual will work individually or with other members of the Implementation Team to deliver anonymization projects to customers either remotely or at customer locations. The ability to develop and communicate strategy and technical details in a clear and concise manner is of great importance. This role is critical to our on-going effort to support our clients seeking to anonymize their data.
- Develop expertise in Privacy Analytics’ software, solutions and methodology
- Develop expertise in re-identification risk assessment and risk management
- Implement anonymization solutions using Privacy Analytics software solutions and customized application code
- Assist marketing and sales functions in technical discussions, demos, workshops, conferences, and white papers
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and awareness related to privacy regulations and de-identification standards across North America (IE – HIPAA)
- Support the creation and maintenance of Implementation Guidelines documentation
- Provide support for existing customers on an as needed basis
- Deliver training to customers on Privacy Analytics’ software, solutions and methodology
- Some travel for implementations is required (25%)
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- A post graduate degree is an asset
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience working with Oracle is an asset
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous consulting experience is required
- Experience working with health, financial, or marketing data is an asset
- Experience with health data privacy regulations is an asset
- Ability to work within one or more project teams and manage multiple projects at various stages of development
- Ability to communicate technical details, requirements and strategy to customers and senior leadership
- Willingness to take initiative, and self-directed
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Privacy Analytics
We are a world-renowned leader in developing data anonymization solutions, and an exciting startup to work for! Our proprietary, integrated de-identification and masking software PARAT enables secondary users of personal information to have granular de-identified data that retains a high level of usefulness. For health information, PARAT operationalizes the HIPAA Privacy Rule De-Identification Standard, enabling users to quickly and efficiently anonymize large quantities of data while complying with legal standards.
We also provide in-depth training, re-identification risk analysis, methodology reviews, as well as implementation and configuration of PARAT to support unique analytic requirements–from large to complex, heterogeneous to homogeneous, structured to unstructured data sets. With our full range of services, we can teams fully leverage data for secondary use, enabling their organization to be HIPAA-certified and analytic ready with properly anonymized data.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago