Prior Resource Group Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Worked with a great team
Applications Coordinator (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONApril 14, 2014
This was my introduction to working in the staffing industry. I learned about temporary and permanent placements and the process involved. Learned about many different career paths, skills, positions. Had great co-workers. Hardest part of the job was when we were unable to place a potential employer. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to offer a candidate a position.
Logistics, Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Guelph, ONJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: booooorrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg
I was employed as a customer service rep, and the broker I worked for would never see his own clients. In fact, he would walk right past them in the lobby, and they didn't even know who he was.
The did send me and another employee to Mohawk College for the RIBO course, which I didn't take too seriously, boring, therefore not passing the test.
Some things are just not meant to be, and have since moved on to better employment
There staff were very helpful in assisting me with getting a temporary position with RIM that later became a full time permanent position with them.
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 30, 2013
Pros: all good.
This company was every present in the day to day needs of the temporary employees that they had working at RIM. They were always helpful and did as much as they could to make sure difficulties were addressed.
Shift
electrician (Former Employee), Never worked for themOctober 21, 2012
Pros: 10 hr shifts
Cons: 20/7 = 22/5
This is a horrible shift if you are from the east coast,as it works out to be a 22/5.A shift to easily obtain workers is a 14/14 or 14/10..
Great team to be on.
General Labourer (Former Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 24, 2012
Pros: helped alot.
Exellent group to work for, really like working for them. Got me busy right away and the placement they assigned me hired me after my probation was up.