Our client is currently seeking an individual who has a positive attitude, is flexible, works well with others, a self-starter, who is friendly and enthusiastic to assist them in their busy Kitchener office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative assistance
- Transferring chep pallets
- Scanning Bill of Ladings to Computer
- Matching Bill of Ladings to Freight Invoices
- Ship confirm outbound shipments
A successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of using a photocopier & scanner
- Basic Microsoft excel
- Basic Microsoft word
- Experience with Mapics would be an asset, but not mandatory
Approximate duration of this position is 6-8 weeks Monday to Friday 12 noon to 4 p.m. Rate of pay is $12 per hour.
For more than 30 years, Prior Resource Group has offered innovative staffing solutions for executive, professional, technology,...