Position Title: Supervisor (Full Time)
Environment: Digital Printshop
Report to: Shop Owner
Experience Required: 3 - 6 years of graphic design and leadership experience
In one sentence, you are the leader of this ship. Your mission is to manage the printshop’s day-to-day operation and ensure our clients are happy and are getting top notch service.
This task includes ensuring the quality of design projects, printing and production as well as coordinating all overflow print jobs with suppliers.
1. Clarify scope of job with client (including any special requirements). If job is to be produced off-site, obtain accurate billing and project specifications from client. Coordinate with suppliers and follow up with client upon completion/ delivery.
2. Ensure that all printing and production equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Recommend new acquisitions that will increases productivity. Manage all administrative responsibilities to meet requirement (Meter Readers, Time Reporting, and Equipment Maintenance Management).
3. Check quality of design projects and help resolve billing issues on all jobs.
4. Keep the site clean and organized.
5. Communicate on regular basis with Shop Owner regarding client concerns. Introduce innovative support ideas and follow-up on unsettled issues.
6. Management of shop team, including free-lance and suppliers.
The Right Candidate will have:
the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence and be a leader who believes in fostering growth, pride and productivity in his/her team. Having experience with Xerox printers and a strong design background is a must.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Extensive experience with Digital Printing and production processes.
2. Good knowledge of offset printing and production.
3. Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
4. Strong time management / prioritization skills
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Experience in handling clients both over the phone and in person.
7. Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling client needs.
8. Highly developed organizational skills.
9. Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
10. Positive attitude towards daily work, co-workers, and clients.
11. Strong Familiarity with Macs and PCs with the ability to troubleshoot software/ hardware problems.
12. Web development experience is a strong plus.
13. Team management and training ability.
Serving Alberta since 1999, Printwise has become one of the most trusted names in the printing industry.
Our commitment to continuous...