Position Title: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Environment: Digital Printshop
Report to: Shop Supervisor
Printwise is a high-end digital printshop, serving Calgary since 1999. Our team is made up of a relatively young crowd who love what they do and strive to make the office a fun place to work while keeping our clients happy. We get our orders over the phone, email and walk-ins. We are seeking a designer who will be primarily designing business cards, brochures, logos, booklets,...etc. Occasionally, will need to help with production (cutting, binding,..etc.) and will need to deal with clients directly.
- Understand written briefs for print projects
- Design within time limit quoted to client
- Email/Call client with design
- Occasionally answer telephone calls and help walk-in customers
- Occasionally help with production
- A positive attitude is a MUST
- Must be able to work with a Mac
- Proficient on Adobe Creative Suite CS6
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task multiple projects at a time
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must be able to deal with clients via telephone, email and in person
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to complete projects after hours if necessary
- Experience in designing for print (understanding of CMYK vs Pantones etc.)
- Ability to track time and bill clients accordingly
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
If you’re interested, please submit your portfolio and resume.
Serving Alberta since 1999, Printwise has become one of the most trusted names in the printing industry.
Our commitment to continuous...