Position Title: Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Environment: Digital Printshop
Report to: Shop Supervisor
Printwise is a high-end digital printshop, serving Calgary since 1999. Our team is made up of a relatively young crowd who love what they do and strive to make the office a fun place to work while keeping our clients happy. We get our orders over the phone, email and walk-ins. We are seeking a designer who will be primarily designing business cards, brochures, logos, booklets,...etc. Occasionally, will need to help with production (cutting, binding,..etc.) and will need to deal with clients directly.
- Understand written briefs for print projects
- Design within time limit quoted to client
- Email/Call client with design
- Occasionally answer telephone calls and help walk-in customers
- Occasionally help with production
- A positive attitude is a MUST
- Must be able to work with a Mac
- Proficient on Adobe Creative Suite CS6
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to multi-task multiple projects at a time
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must be able to deal with clients via telephone, email and in person
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to complete projects after hours if necessary
- Experience in designing for print (understanding of CMYK vs Pantones etc.)
- Ability to track time and bill clients accordingly
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
If you’re interested, please submit your portfolio and resume.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Serving Alberta since 1999, Printwise has become one of the most trusted names in the printing industry.
Our commitment to continuous...