Print Three Employee Reviews in Canada

A place to learn new things every day
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 14, 2015
A regular day work is taking care of the received files for print and finishing the designs and sending them to the clients. I learned PDF Lib Blocks and Go epower as something new. My co-workers were kind and helpful. The hardest part of the job was when I could not get the true colour of the art from the printer. Designing and having satisfied customer were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Print Three
Computer Graphic Designer Trainee (Former Employee) –  557 Dixon Road #131, Etobicoke, ON.January 14, 2015
I worked from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM
I was working there because of CO-OP
From that experience, i learned how to make business cards, I.D cards, Laminate, and I entertain some customers especially when the others are busy.
The supervisor is very strict because you cannot be late all the time. my co-workers were computer graphic designers and others are also a CO-OP students. My job was pretty easy because I'm used to it but the hardest part of the job is when you have to stand for hours with a little amount of breaks. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i get to communicate with others because it keeps me company and it brings the time faster.
Productive and fun workplace
Printer, copier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 19, 2015
Clients' joy and happiness is our goal. When this OK, clients will come back bringing along more new clients.

1.Go, go, go all the time 2. need more staff and time 3. Jobs done done done 4. Busy, very busy 5. last minute orders 6. Clients satisfied, all happy.
Challenging but rewarding working there
Owner and Business Development and Administration (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 4, 2014
I learnt excellent experience in human resources management, including but not limited to staff recruitment and training, reconciling diverse points and resolving interpersonal issues. I am have to handle administrative policies and procedures on a regular basis.

I am responsible also for marketing, designing materials and setting date to implement the plan.

I have much to offer in the way of diversity: administration, human resources, working as a team, set priorities and accomplish objectives, attention to details, problem solving and resolving conflicts.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK
Designer, Cashier, Customer Service (Current Employee) –  MississaugaOctober 10, 2014
GOOD PLACE TO WORK. NEAT AND CLEAN ENVIRONMENT. NICELY TALK TO THE CUSTOMERS WHICH CUSTOMER APPRECIATED. IT REPEAT CUSTOMER BASE BUSINESS, SO A LOT OF WORD OF MOUTH. DEAL WITH CORPORATIONS. SO OVERALL A GOOD PLACE TO WORK.
Challenging stressful job
Packager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 28, 2012
This job was quite challenging and stressful but it taught me great work ethic as a first job. I learned that in a job environment perfection is expected. I worked with great people, the positions there were quite challenging to fulfill and took a lot of work and sometimes extra time to complete so it was very important that everyone worked together as team players. The hardest part of the job was having to complete many tasks in short periods of time and working with heavy materials, designing perfectly the merchandise and then having to package and load the heavy materials into the company truck. What I enjoyed the most about this job was that it really made me more responsible and showed me that hard work really does pay off. I however believe for the amount of work which was required and expected of us to be completed at Print Three and the strenuousness of it the pay could have been more.
Pros
free bottled water
Cons
It was a small print shop where we work closely with the owner of the company
Jr. Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONNovember 16, 2012
I was a Jr. Graphic Designer and counter help.
I took jobs and organized their priority based on time or process.
I also created novelty items.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
part time and small compensation
Print Three was a great place to work very easy going relaxed atmosphere
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa OntarioMarch 14, 2013
Typical day was dealing with walk-in customer determining their need and then fulfilling their printing needs. My boss was great very easy going and relaxed to work for.
Pros
good hours
Cons
part time
Good place to learn the basics
Designer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 15, 2014
Was nice to work there for a while and get to know some machines and my way around other printing and binding equipment.
Pros
free lunch on fridays
Cons
no advancement
Print Chain
Prepress/Production Artist/Copier Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 24, 2014
Quick copy digital printer operating in busy office district, servicing large to small corporate companies & print brokers.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONAugust 20, 2014
Easy work. A typical day went by pretty fast with friendly co workers and amusing managers
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 20, 2013
A good place for anybody that wants to try something different or is just new to the workforce.