Established in 1999, Print Audit has made the leap from a business operated out of a Calgary home basement to being an industry leader with offices around the world, including subsidiaries in the UK, Germany, Russia, South Africa, Australia and Latin America. Print Audit is the most comprehensive provider of managed print services (MPS) and print management solutions. The company enables organizations to monitor and control their printing costs via a broad range of capabilities that include secure print release, follow-me printing, rules-based printing, cost recovery, in-depth print assessment and remote meter reading..
Why do Print Audit Team Members love coming to work?
The unique work environment at Print Audit contributes to our extremely high-level of employee satisfaction. We are dedicated to helping employees achieve their professional and personal goals and want them to thrive in our exciting and enjoyable workplace. And, there’s beer on Fridays.
Print Audit’s dynamic and stimulating environment values people above all else. Even though we have experienced rapid growth in recent years, we have retained the vibrant, employee-driven culture and attitude of a smaller company. We are looking for team members who take pride in their work, who thrive in a fast paced environment, who are committed and who enjoy being a part of a fun team. Most importantly though, we want people to love what they do and enjoy their time here and….there’s beer on Fridays.
Print Audit is committed to its core values and is looking for people who share those values. Our core values are:
Growth – Team members enjoy Print Audit sponsored training, learning from each other and developing their skills through new and exciting projects.
Integrity – Our mission statement says it all, “Have fun, Build Great Products, & Wow the Customer,” and we do this everyday.
Respect – Respect for ourselves, other team members, our customers and partners, and our competitors is important to us.
Support – At Print Audit, support for our team members, their families, our customers and the community is a priority.
Fun – A few of the things that make it fun to come to work every day are company sponsored parties, camping tips, office games and tournaments, and did we mention that there is beer on Fridays?
Java Developer, Intermediate-Senior Level
We are looking for a focused, self-motivated individual to join our team. The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Java applications for embedded devices and assisting with other Print Audit products.
- Collaborating with a team of developers working on various Print Audit products.
- Consulting with Print Audit’s Support and Sales teams in an effort to provide high quality support to our customers.
- Two to three years experience developing Java applications.
- A degree in a technical discipline and several years of progressive software development experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An open-minded, ego-free approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to independently research, troubleshoot, and resolve complex problems.
- Willingness and initiative to improve solutions.
- Technical leadership skills.
Preference will be given to those with:
- Experience working with Java ME.
- Experience with OSGi.
- Experience with Test driven development and Continuous Integration.
- ASP.NET MVC and JQuery development experience.
- C++, Mac, iOS or Android development experience.
- Experience with Resharper (or similar tools).
- Experience with Agile process.
- Experience with Subversion and familiarity with distributed source control systems (Git/Mercurial).
What’s in it for you? Print Audit offers:
- An attractive compensation package.
- Benefits package.
- A workplace with growth, respect, integrity, fun and support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Beer on Fridays.