- Health PEI is seeking a Medical Oncologist for the PEI Cancer Treatment Centre located in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Charlottetown.
- The recently expanded PEI Cancer Treatment Centre provides both medical and radiation oncology services with satellite centres in Summerside and Montague.
HOURS OF WORK:
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm for 37.5 hours per week.
REQUIREMENT FOR HOSPITAL/ON-CALL WORK:
- Participation in on-call services as outlined by the Division of Medical Oncology.
- Physicians have the option of choosing salary, contract for service or fee for service payment modality. For additional information regarding payment modalities, contact the Physician Recruitment Coordinator.
- For the salary model, follow the link to the Master Agreement between the Medical Society of Prince Edward Island and the Government of PEI: MASTER AGREEMENT
- $40,000 Return-in-Service grant in return for three years of committed practice to the province.
- Moving allowance - minimum of $10,000 and maximum of $20,000 attached to a three year return-in-service commitment.
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents with facility appointment from Dalhousie Medical School.
- Electronic patient record system (hospital based) with access to lab and x-ray reports from office
- The successful candidate must have a fellowship in Medical Oncology from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or equivalent qualification acceptable to the RCPSC.
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of PEI.
- US Boards also acceptable.
About the Community:
- Charlottetown offers a relaxing, safe, community-oriented lifestyle for individuals and families.
- City of Charlottetown
Submit C.V. to:
Sheila MacLean, RPR
Physician Recruitment Coordinator
P.O. Box 2000
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7N8
Telephone: 902 368 6302
Facsimile: 902 620 3875
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -