primus telecommunications

TeleCommunications Company
Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free internet, free phone, friendly work environment
Cons: commuting downtown was difficult, over an hour each way
I would come in, say hi to my co-workers, set up my laptop, sign in to all my applications and programs. I learned different software and hardware applications and protocols.
management was great and co-workers are easy to get along with.
job was not hard or difficult but new challenges would come up regarding different departments and it was exciting – more... learning new things. every day was company lunch and it was great to sit down with the staff and eat and converse. – less
TeleCommunications Company
Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONMarch 24, 2014
Pros: free internet, free phone, friendly work environment
Cons: commuting downtown was difficult, over an hour each way
management was great and co-workers are easy to get along with.
Fun Place to work
Sr. Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Vienna, VAAugust 21, 2014
• Responsible for reconciliation and analysis of daily CDR (Call Detail Report) from AS400 Server Network from multiple switches both at Primus and vendor sites.
• Team member on project for decommission of switch, primary responsibility to ensure least amount of interruption to customer traffic. Responsible for loading customer IP address into AS400/FTP – more... (CDR Servers).
• Created and ran queries to proactively handle incomplete customer billing profiles for each billing cycle in IX PLUS.
• Served as a liaison between Sales departments and Provisioning department to ensure that customers have the correct orders and/or billing profiles. – less
Sales
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 28, 2012
I sales lines to another country is very hard for the competation.
Primus Telecom
Senior Internal Auditor - Global Operations (Former Employee), GurgaonMarch 22, 2012
Great place to work and some great learning experience. Working with Primus gave me the much required global exposure and made me increasingly aware of the cultural gaps around us.
It is a workplace where you feel at home and happy to perform your job
Customer services ,Sales Executive (Former Employee), 3903 North Dale Tampa Fl 33624November 14, 2011
Pros: free lunches
Cons: were some of my health insurance benefits, vacation, sick days, a schedule of 15 minutes in the morning snack, lunch and another 15 minutes mid-day snack
I believe this work in spite of requiring high productivity and discipline has the magic to keep all employees with a sonriza and in my opinion work for Primus Telecommunications has been one experiensia not forget because I teach and and happy to work for 3 years.