As Canada’s largest alternative telecommunications service provider offering residential and business services, positive and progressive is how we describe the Primus Canada team.
We are comprised of a wide range of dedicated professionals who have one thing in common – devotion to this exciting and dynamic industry.
We welcome motivated, professional, and creative leaders who thrive on growth and opportunity to join our amazing team.
You’ll be challenged. You’ll be inspired. You’ll be proud. Whatever your job is here, you will make a difference!
reporting to the Team Manager, Customer Service, the Customer Service Associate provides the residential customer’s first service experience with Primus. The incumbent is responsible for answering all residential incoming customer calls and effectively resolving all inquiries relating to sales and service.
What you will be doing?
- Answering a wide variety of incoming calls from residential customers ranging from billing, provisioning, service plans, etc.
- Co-coordinating with other departments to provide first call resolution, ensuring all customer requests, inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Increasing revenue and reduce churn by up-selling and cross-selling Primus’ services and track product add-ons in the Sales tracking tool.
- Providing accurate, detailed information regarding Primus Canada’s products & services to all new and existing customers
- Initiating an record required action in the billing system and or Call Tracker to process customer account changes as requested
- Processing one-time credit card payments to customer’s account.
- Activating products and services in corporate database/customer account.
- Learning how to read and interpret the provisioning of services found in various tools such as the Bell & TELUS portals and our own portals
- Negotiating credit adjustments and protect corporate revenue by minimizing good will credits and following the process guidelines found in Quest
- Making outbound calls to the customers, as required to ensure timely and adequate problem resolution
Note: Must be able to work Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to cover call centre operations
Here is what we’re looking for in a candidate
- Completed Secondary School Diploma
- A minimum of 1 -2 years of customer service experience required
- Bilingual is a must – French/English – other languages a definite asset
- Working experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Experience working knowledge of call centre and billing systems, an asset
- Sales experience is an asset
All Interested candidates please apply:
Online at: www.primus.ca/careers
Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace, are committed to Employment Equity and will provide reasonable workplace accommodation to applicants with disabilities. All interested individuals, including those who consider themselves to be aboriginal, visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted