- Purchase clothing and shoes for children, deal with suppliers overseas * * Access requirements of the establishment, purchase product to import to Canada
- Consult with suppliers and review quotations
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards
- Establish logistics of delivery schedules, monitor progress and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Negotiate land acquisition or access rights for public or private use, and may conduct field investigations of properties
- May hire, train or supervise purchasing clerks.
- Responsible to deal with vendors in Canada as well
- Employment requirements * A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is usually required or a minimum of 2 years experience in similar work
- Experience in dealing with the European markets a must
Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Basic organization, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills will be needed along with the ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines. You will also need to bring basic computer, typing and mathematical skills.
Must be Fluent in English, French and Italian. As the job will require speaking to suppliers all over Europe
Salary is based on qualifications however the range is from $25.50 to $30.00 per hour, to be discussed and determined
Children's Shoe and Clothing, Permanent Position
Please email all correspondents. Location Phone # 905-264-4028