Prime

Prime Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome employer where I enjoy coming to work everyday
Recruiting/Media Coordinator (Current Employee), Springfield, MOApril 20, 2015
Pros: Onsite amenities, amazing pay (if you want to work hard), and you get to work for an awesome owner
Cons: Vacation time policy isn't the best but pay makes up for that
I love working for Prime! When I first got offered my initial position in Human Resources, I was hesitant because all inhouse associates get paid on incentive, but taking a position at Prime has become one of my greatest decisions. I enjoy getting to work in an open environment with very few levels of management. My ideas and opinions are heard and acted upon. I, also, really like the facilities (basketball court, weight room, movie theater, cafe, salon & spa...). Obviously, every job can have its bad days, but at Prime, those are few and far between. As a daughter of a truck driver, I appreciate the effort that Prime puts into their company to put the driver at the focus of the company. From day one, I have heard over and over that without our drivers, we would be nothing. It's so true. None of us inhouse would be needed without our fleet of drivers hauling freight across the country in the rain, snow, and sleet 24/7/365 so that Americans can have the goods we need and want at our fingertips. I would definitely recommend Prime to anyone that wants to work hard, and I have. My sister and two brother-in-laws both work at Prime with me!
Day At Work
Hazmat Technician (Former Employee), Broussard, LAMarch 5, 2015
A normal day at work goes pretty good. I learn how to respect others and myself as well. My co workers are very respectful to me and others as well. I enjoyed being around them.
ok
Truck driver otr (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 7, 2015
too much time away from home, truck stops food cost too much only get a shower one a week. bad food low pay they charge you for everything.
ok
truck driver lease purchase (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good company
this company was ok they kept you running and would get you home when you requested it. You were able to make good money and have home time too. The dispatch worked with you not against you so that you were able to meet your own goals that you had set for yourself and keep you running.
prime
PRIME (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: stock
Cons: cleaning
I love working with people I love cleaning and helping people helping people doing thing with people good with people meeting new people
Advancement possiblity but don't care a $buck on it!
Fulltime Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), La Mesa, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: enjoyed my working with the staff, maintenance and residents.
Cons: rent increases over market make it impossible to meet expectations of management
If your the hardest worker in the room this employer does not reward any efforts at all. Best look for Fortune 500 company in property management.
Wonderful Opportunity
Server (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMDecember 29, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not enough business
The people at Prime were all wonderful. It was a very exciting experience to be there to open a new place, and I was very excited about the idea. Unfortunately just opening and not enough advertisement there just weren't enough tables to make a livable wage to support my family.
Exciting and challanging everyday!
Truck Driver (Current Employee), Springfield, MONovember 15, 2014
Being on the road is very challenging. Your motivation is to be successful for you and your family but being away from them so long, kills you inside.
A Trucking company
Dedicated delivery driver to Walmart stores (Former Employee), Olney, ILSeptember 28, 2014
Long hours with basic management and low skilled dispatchers. This truck line makes profit, but it could be much better if it had proper management techniques.
Good workplacement if desperate
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Stoke-on-Trent, ENGAugust 19, 2014
Pros: cold, breaks too short
Cons: interesting clothes
Prime was a nice work placement. It had definitely kept me up to date with the latest fashion and prices! Other team member were also nice people to work with.
Advanced Career growth
Human Resource Officer (Current Employee), Davao City, P11August 17, 2014
Pros: lots of benefits
Cons: challenging
Working in different kind of people and in different profile. Challenging and I enjoyed working with professionals.
Least favorite job.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Pierson, FLJune 12, 2014
Pros: breaks from the cold!
Cons: cold
A typical day at this specific job would be freezing cold! I've learned how execute information very quickly. Co-workers could be best described as independent!
A very challenging workplace
HR Manager (Former Employee), Davao City, PhilippinesJune 6, 2014
Pros: the opportunity to check and balance every department
Cons: the resistance to change
Reports to work at least an hour before schedule to model punctuality to all employees, have learned a lot of every personalities and different characters of staff and management. Management although is still very traditional and family dominated style of management and unwilling to explore to improve productivity. Most co-workers are very respectful but some production staff who are ill-educated are a challenge to handle. The most enjoyable part is the selection process to fill vacancies and the self initiated trainings and development.
Competitive workplace
Product Controller (Analyst) (Current Employee), MBFCJune 4, 2014
Pros: free fruits twice a month
Cons: long hours, heavy workload
The department is a very competitive workplace. High attrition in the department
My review
jackpot operator (Current Employee), indianapolis,indianaJune 3, 2014
A typical day at work for me is first being very energized I love to be enthusiastic and get others pumped up that's the first thing. I begin with going over to my computer check for paper work from the other shift to see what they left behind. if so I see what error they have and fix all errors before I get my crew up and running. When everthing seems to be clear I go over to another computer which starts up all lines/lanes and ready for a productive day in the warehouse. my title is somewhat to me like a manager or team lead but I have not been giving the title or pay arrangement for half of the things I do here. In the warehouse we have pick modules where I before worked until my position was changed into my current one now. what we do over in the pick mod area is focus on accuracy. We have ptd lights that tell you however many to throw. There are 3 zones included and 3 people control the zones 1 of each. I control all boxes that come down the lanes keep track if there the right boxes and also right amount. if not I search my computer to see which lanes need what and where they are coming from. Main thing for me is not getting my line backed up. Paper work goes into cubbies letting our stackers know which product is coming down his/her lane. Amount and etc. Im responsible for lanes getting cleared out and new orders getting started. Im forklift certified. I can load and unload trucks, I pick up skids and etc. at the end of night. I also control the damages and paper work for that at the end of night. Leaving the next shift in great shape to perform a productive shift.
hard working
Packer (Former Employee), Liverpool, ENGMay 7, 2014
a typical day at work was to what and see if I was required
management was ok
co. works ok
the part of the job was bleeding hands and bad back
enjoyable part was going home.
fun enjoyable
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 19, 2013
Pros: get to see country
Cons: away from home to much
good place to work enjoyed teaching student drivers get to see country meet new people pick up and deliver loads, hardest part of job waiting for a load had good co workers ready to help management was great when needed to get home
TOP FIVE WORST COMPANY
Driver (Former Employee), Springfield, MOFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: caferteria food
Cons: nothing
Rip you off on the lease program charge you out of route fee on your own gas and if you want to go home they get you home asap when you come back on duty you are at least a thousand dollars or more in the hole they make sure its a loosen lease for the driver and if you walk away like the lease program supposedly to be they still try to charge for next loads against you do not trust this company
very relax culture- the best place I ever worked at.
A/P (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: lots of parties, flexible schedule, a lot of over time
Cons: not great benefits, pay is not that great
very fun, lots of work, but not micro managed.
doesnt pay well
Good Overall Place to Work
Investment Analyst (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHMay 2, 2012
Pros: free lunches on occassion
Quiet NH, the work life balance here is good. Job variety exists. Capable and encouraging management. Challenges include the "manufacturing" mindset of reporting. Intelligent, talented, successful team.

1 2 3

About Prime

Prime is proud to call itself a Marketing Performance Company. For more than 20 years we have been providing our clients with – Read more

Prime Photos