Searching for a highly qualified Executive Assistant to provide administrative, organizational, and logistical support to the Chief Operating Officer and the management team at Prime Quadrant LP
- Co-ordinate the schedule, appointments, and arrangements of the COO’s calendar.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the COO’s prospects and clients.
- Support all marketing and business development efforts.
- Organize meetings involving internal and external executive leadership.
- Greet clients and visitors to the executive office.
- Attend to phone calls/emails from clients, prospects and referral sources, and ensure satisfaction with all communications.
- Conduct basic research to enable strategic decision-making.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, as well as internal and external communications.
- Assure all reports, data files, and databases are properly managed and organized.
- Serve as a gatekeeper for both the COO and CEO, and manage relationships with external vendors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position.
- Experience in financial services is a definite asset.
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook.
- Be detailed oriented, yet flexible.
- Capable of working extra hours during high peak seasons.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow and strong organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive.
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information.
- Be results oriented, with a demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow.
- Have a strong work ethic, while being diligent and self-motivated.
- A positive outlook with a sense of humour is an absolute must.
Compensation and benefits are subject to suitability and experience
We welcome your interest in the position and would appreciate receiving all resumes. However, due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we will only respond directly to your application if your qualifications match our current needs.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Prime Quadrant is an investment research and consulting firm, helping high-net-worth Canadians make better investment decisions.