PRIME MARKETING is currently looking for candidates to fill a position of FIELD COORDINATOR for an upcoming beverage sampling tour.
PRIME MARKETING is a communications agency that has been providing nontraditional advertising services for 15 years. We specialize in field and events marketing (street marketing, product launches, sampling, fundraisers and creative marketing events). Based in Quebec, we serve a number of major clients in Canada in a variety of industries. Visit www.primemarketing.ca for more details.
The candidate we are looking for has a degree in communication, marketing, event planning or in a related field. He will have a minimum 4 years experience in project coordination and field experience. All combination of education and experience will be considered. The candidate will be based out of Toronto, owns a vehicle and a valid driver’s license, with a minimum of 3 years driving experience. He will be flexible in terms of schedule and will be available to work evenings and week-ends.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the account manager, the Field Coordinator will:
- Coordinate logistics to ensure smooth execution of each events (space, water supply, insurance, etc)
- Research events/sampling opportunities and submit to account manager
- Ensure adequate staffing of each event and handle all personnel-related matters
- Recruit promotional staff to add to existing database.
- Ensure appropriate training of all staff.
- Make the necessary reservations (accommodation, transportation) based on schedule
- Manage maintenance of the promotional vehicles and equipment (registrations, oil changes, tires, required maintenance, etc)
- Order supplies and maintain inventory
- Fill-out and submit employee’s timesheets
- Help with planning and execution of other field advertising activities as required
- Perform all other related tasks as needed
Other skills and requirements:
- Field promotions and personnel management experience
- Valid driver's license with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Class ''A'' driver's license - an asset
- Experience in driving a truck with a 24’ trailer
- Basic mechanical knowledge or skills
- Good physical condition
Conditions and compensation:
- Permanent position, annual salary based on experience + field event rate
- Per diem based on company policies
- Cell phone compensation
- Collective insurance after 3 months
Please submit your resumé and cover letter before January 12th.
*In this document, the masculine form is used to designate women as well as men, without discrimination and solely to lighten the text.
PMI is comprised of two separate companies that serve its clients in all areas of Property Management:
Receiverships & Property...