Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
Prime Focus is currently seeking a dynamic Communications Associate to join our Vancouver office as part of a global marketing team to promote our services and strengthen brand awareness in the community. This position will report to the Executive Directory of Strategy.
- Strong writing skills (press releases, project summaries & narratives, interviews, etc.)
- Organized with experience in project management support
- Working knowledge and experience working in full Adobe suite including indesign, photoshop, acrobat pro, illustrator, etc. (not a graphic design role, but ability to manage within these programs for notes, updates, etc. is a must)
- Research (specifically iternet)
- Administrative management (outlines, organization, vendor & event info sourcing, etc.)
- Understanding of VFX, 3D & Animation
- Degree in (or working toward) communications &/or marketing degree
- Some film production experience a plus (on-set)
Please submit application with a resume attached as a pdf or .doc format.