Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
Prime Focus is currently seeking a dynamic Communications Associate to join our Vancouver office as part of a global marketing team to promote our services and strengthen brand awareness in the community. This position will report to the Executive Directory of Strategy.
- Experience and deep knowledge and understanding of Global Film Business
- Knowledge of VFX, 3D, and Animation
- Experience as project manager
- "People" skills including PR, broadcast-style producing (including interview skills), publicist, etc.
- Interest and experience in building ties with local community
- Strong writing skills (press releases, project summaries & narratives, interviews, etc.)
- Independent worker capable of understanding strategic initiatives and project directives then managing a project through to completion.
- Writing and interview test will be required.
- Broadcast producer and/or other experience a plus
- 3 - 5 years project leadership
- 2 - 5 years working in entertainment-related discipline in a mid-senior role
Please submit application with a resume attached as a pdf or .doc format.