This position is responsible for managing and expanding the production of a VFX project as well as coordinating and streamlining a demanding international production process. This is a project based position. This position will report to the Producer and Senior Vice President of Production.
Areas of Responsibility:
- With the Producer, creates a schedule for all phases of production and works with department heads to assign digital artists to the work.
- Responsible for tracking billed artist weeks against the bid.
- Creates and maintains task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show.
- Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for supervisors and artists.
- Provides information to support the Producer with bidding and change orders.
- Liaising with external vendors or talent as needed.
- Point person on shot reviews.
- Must be able to travel back and forth from Vancouver, BC to Mumbai, India frequently.
- Must have experience working in/with diverse cultures.
- 10+ years of experience in Production Management.
- Must have experience working on top tier feature films.
- Must have a collaborative attitude.
- Ability to work in high-energy environment and under strict deadline is required.
- Creativity, exceptional communication skills and drive to achieve required.
- Ability to work across divisions and departments, and with all levels of employees.
This is a project-based position based in our Vancouver office. Salary range for this role is $1,900 - $2,000 CAD per week.
Company contact information:
Los Angeles – (323) 461-7887
Vancouver – (604) 733-7030
Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and...