The South Calgary Primary Care Network (SCPCN) is an innovative, publicly funded health care initiative that is changing the way primary health care is delivered in Alberta. One of 42 Primary Care Networks in Alberta, the SCPCN serves the population living in the south Calgary area. The SCPCN is seeking a Data Entry Clerk (for a minimum 3 months contract) to enter the existing backlog data into the system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Transcribing clinic referral, encounter and outcome information from paper records into the SCPCN information system
- Entering the existing backlog of referral, encounter and outcome information into the system
- Advising clinic staff on the best use of the SCPCN information system
- Attending relevant meetings, as required
- Computer literate
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- High level of data entry accuracy to minimize data entry errors
- Ability to enter data into an electronic system for extended periods
- Good communication skills
We will provide full training in the use of the SCPCN information system.
Salary is $16/hour. Please visit our website at www.scpcn.ca for a complete description of the South Calgary Primary Care Network.
E-mail your cover letter and resume, indicating your name and position for which you are applying.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.