PriceSmart foods

PriceSmart foods Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
pricesmart foods
Front End Cashier (Current Employee), Cloverdale, BCSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches on tuesdays
Cons: different hours for each day
somedays can be very busy but i learned that you need to be calm and relaxed, because if you get uptight and frustrated then you will be having promblems with cutomers and line ups..i find in every work place that there will always be co-workers who like you and dont. the hardest part of the job is handling customers who get mad at you and swear at – more... you..
enjoyable part of the job is hearing that you did a great job.. – less
Productive and fun workplace.
Cashier, Floral Dept. and Bakery (Former Employee), Langley, BCApril 29, 2013
Pros: staff lunches
Cons: good hours
Great customer experience. I enjoy working with customers one-on-one.
Fast paced work place
Cashier (Current Employee), White Rock, BCDecember 12, 2012
Pros: work place has a great energy
Cons: small amount of hours/shifts
A typical day at work is busy, hectic and I am always meeting new people! I have learnt a lot, I learnt how to deal better with un happy costumers, how to work at a pace to make everyone happy and how to enjoy work even when your having a terrible day. My management team is great and are always helpful. My co workers are even nicer and we all get along – more... well. The hardest part of my job is multitasking while working fast, but I am getting very good at it. The most enjoyable part is the people I work with and the costumers I interact with. – less
Fun great place to work
Service Specialist/Cashier (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCJune 28, 2012
I am a hard worker so no problem there. The pay is not the greatest but I love the people I work with. I love helping in every way I can with the customers which is the most enjoyable part of the job. I have learned a new skill being cashier.