Price Industries Limited, North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products (www.price-hvac.com) is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing Winnipeg office and manufacturing facility. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following opportunity.
The Syteline Technical Consultant / ERP Project Manager will deliver successful projects through energetic and intellectual leadership, understand project objectives, take ownership of defined requirements, manage resources assigned to fulfill requirements, lead implementation planning, control the project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders creating a high level of satisfaction, and help realize expected benefits.
The incumbent will have advanced competence in relevant functional knowledge in the area of financials, cost accounting, MRP/APS, planning and scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology. Experience in discrete manufacturing consulting with the Syteline Product is required. Experience with Shop-Trak and Doc-Trak applications would be an asset.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of ERP project experience with manufacturing industry.
- Programming experience in .NET
- SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services experience required.
- Advanced experience in creating and working with SQL Stored Procedures preferred.
- 3+ years of ERP Manufacturing applications product experience, or similar software application, in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Has functioned as a Team Leader for both functional and technical teams.
- Prior experience working with, and/or coordinating the efforts of multiple project entities (e.g. third parties or clients) on large scale ERP implementation projects.
- Serves as a Project Manager for ERP projects for a multi-national, multi-location, or multi-agency implementation.
- Business consulting experience in a specific function/business process area.
** This position includes Travel up to 90% of time. **
Applications will be received until the position is filled.
Please Quote Competition #13-012 when applying.
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.