Price Industries Employee Reviews in Canada

supportive co-workers, team-players
General Assembler (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBFebruary 18, 2016
It was a whole new experience and I learned a lot from it. from time management to team-building and loving what I was doing
Pros
new experience
Cons
long standing hours
good to start
Mechanical Assembler and Gas Manifold Assembler (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBSeptember 4, 2015
friendly company that good to start your Canadian life, the hardest part of my job is to adopt the new environment...............................................
Great for building experience.
Cell Leader (Former Employee) –  WinnipegMay 28, 2015
Good atmosphere. Promotes from within, if possible. Fast paced production. Strong emphasis on lean manufacturing. Willing to send employees for training.
productive workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, Manitoba, CanadaFebruary 7, 2015
I've learned a lot from the said company; to be hard working, dedicated and responsible part of the team and I am very thankful with that.
Pros
productive workplace
Cons
n/a
Great forward thinking company, low-stress environment, senior level staff
Intermediate Software Developer III (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBJune 23, 2013
This company benefits greatly from being highly successful in their primary market (HVAC Equipment), and a president who cares and invests in their software department.

Management is mostly good, with a good mix of capable project managers, and business analysts, as well as good mix of end users integrated with the software team.

Culture is kinda bla, there really isn't one to speak of. It's so laid back that you almost get bored. That said, you'll be working with a senior level staff, as well as some of the most skilled developers I've met in Winnipeg.

Work life balance is exceptional. I've not worked with a software company before or since who has mastered this the way price has. You really do get mostly a 9-5 type job, which outside of government is pretty much unheard of.
Pros
exceptional work/life balance, skilled coworkers, low-stress environment
Cons
kinda boring, culture/team spirit severly lacking, pay scale is abysimal
not bad
Production Worker Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg ManitobaMay 5, 2013
I'm starting working days shift before as a laborer, until i upgrade my position to machine operator.
Good place learn having a safe working climate
Helper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBOctober 3, 2012
Its fast paced enviourment , leanrned power tools usage , pllet making , packing , shipping , spot welding , glueing , Professional working management , freindly , standing for long hours & repeat work ,new intresting work
Pros
in summers
Cons
10 hour continious working