Price Industries Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Positive Work Environment
MBOM Specialist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 3, 2016
Pros: Positive environment
Cons: no late/overtime shifts
The team was great! We worked together to achieve a common goal of making bills of materials for the production floor. We had excellent communication and supportive management who motivated us to do better. We received awards for outstanding performance.
Fun and easy job
Production worker (Current Employee), Winnipe, MBOctober 7, 2015
i work full time and i learned machine operating. i have fun working with my co workers. the hardest part of my job is working with low crew person. the enjoyable part working in price is working with lots of energetic people.
Not a good place to work. Wouldnt recommened this place to anyone
Evening painter (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: No pros
Cons: Rude
This place sucks. The mgmnt team are rude and ignorant. They r two faced. They tell u one thing than say another. They make u feel like garbage and bully you around
fast paced and good group to work with
millwright (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 22, 2013
Pros: good communication and repor with operators
Cons: recomendations unheeded
pm schedules done and retrieve work orders to be done. experience varied from water treament to heavy hyd to roof top units.
lots of work on management skills needed to be looked at.

co workers were good to work with in aspects to exchanging info on eqiupment

getting proper replacment parts to machinery rather than getting it going or do what you can with out parts

keeping production moving, which reflected on my doing my job
Prepare and do work to be accomplish by studying assembly instructions, blueprints specifications and parts lists.
Production Worker/Assembler (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 27, 2014
Well developed communication skills complementing by the solid ability to plan, collaborate, respond effectively as well as execute multiple complex tasks in fast-faced environments while ensuring safety and high standards of work.