Price Industries Ltd., North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products (www.price-hvac.com) is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization looking for new talent in our growing Winnipeg office and manufacturing facility. If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following opportunity.
The Web Designer/Developer develops and programs web projects and executes internet strategies resulting in web page design for brand image creation and maintenance, product marketing, promotions, information transfer and technical support.
- Posts tested and approved coded content to active websites.
- Regularly updates active websites maintained by the company by updating code for both existing programming and new information to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Informs IT if server programs occur on any company managed or maintained interactive properties; assists in helping to resolve all such problems.
- Makes digital back-ups of all agency programming projects for off-site storage.
The Ideal Candidate:
- University or College Degree in Computer Science.
- 2 – 5 years of programming experience in web development.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Adobe software.
- Ability to work independently or in a team with an assigned web designer.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines and produce fully functional web projects.
- Familiarity with browser capabilities, user interface requirements, cross-platforms, site
architecture, and web server hardware.
Should this excellent opportunity interest you, please submit your cover letter and resume, including salary expectations, Quoting Competition # 13-015
We appreciate the interest shown by all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago