KW4Rent is a cutting edge student accommodation firm in Waterloo. We are looking to add a rental agent/ promoter to our team. Rental Agents/Promoters are the first point of contact with the potential tenant. They will provide prospective tenants with housing options, answer questions and close the lease. They meet tenants' housing needs and provide solutions to issues while promoting the Companies values. The rental agent/promoter will also act as the company promoter by attending events, and spreading the KW4Rent name to targeted audiences in a positive way.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Greet prospective tenants; answer any questions they may have regarding rental location and units.
- Conduct property tour and show vacant rentals unit to potential tenants.
- Ensure that all potential tenants leave the property with thorough knowledge of property benefits and rental availability if they are not able to sign the lease at that time.
- Act as secondary reception; answer phone calls and direct them to the correct department or contact.
- Report any problems related to tenant rent payment and any correction on the lease or termination notices to the Leasing Manager.
- Provide on call service as assigned; Unlock tenant apartments.
- Perform unit inspection as required
- Attend promotional and sponsorship events (handing out flyers and speaking to students)
- Organizing market research
- Writing press releases
- Arranging & attending promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Assisting the manager in writing reports and analyzing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing online content
- Perform some collection calls when needed
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Graduation diploma or 3 years work related experience.
- Previous experience in a sales, marketing and or customer service role.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask, be detail oriented and possess good problem solving skills in a busy environment.
- Portray a positive attitude towards potential tenants.
- Able to work within a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Previous student housing and rental industry preferred.
- Mandarin speaking preferred
- Be physically able to lead tours onsite with visitors