A Room Attendant is responsible for a variety of housekeeping services to maintain the cleanliness of a section of guest rooms and public areas of the property on a daily basis in accordance with standards set by Prestige Inns – Hotels & Resorts and Best Western policies. Laundry duties may also be required. A Room Attendant must ensure hotel quality and guest satisfaction at all times and assists guests whenever possible.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with Prestige Inns policy
- Greet guests with a smile and in a warm and courteous manner
- Responds to guest requests promptly
- Provides courteous guest service
- Performs cleaning procedures daily in guest rooms and public areas according to Prestige Inns standards
- Works as a team player
- Becomes familiar with various room types
- Handles lost and found items
- Maintains security measures
- Restocks housekeeping carts daily with supplies
- Maintains equipment
- Observes and reports any repairs needed
- Performs other duties as required or assigned by the Executive Housekeeper or General Manager
- Must be physically fit in order to fulfill this entry level position
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Good command of the English language
- Capable of following verbal directions
- Ability to work without direct supervision or as a team member
Previous housekeeping experience helpful, but not required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your application (found on the Prestige Hotels & Resorts website) and resume in person to the Manager, 1919 Columbia Avenue Rossland.
Prestige Hotels and Resorts is British Columbia’s finest, privately owned chain of exquisite properties located in the Okanagan and Kootenay...