At Prestige Marketing, we specialize in helping businesses optimize their online presence. We work with our clients to help them build the right online strategy to promote their business, reach target market, maximize return on investment, and setup effective social presence online to connect and engage with their customers.
Currently, to support our growth, we are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist/PPC Manager to join our team.
About the Role:
As the Online Marketing Specialist/PPC Manager, you are responsible for developing, implementing, and managing PPC programs for our clients. Working with the General Manager, you will ensure the PPC programs align with and support clients' overall online marketing strategies. Specifically, your key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Develop, implement and manage effective PPC programs within Google Adwords and other related venues
- Prioritize and execute PPC campaign, ad and landing page strategies to improve the quality and quantity of conversions and leads coming from all PPC programs
- Maintain expertise on PPC (Google Adwords) theory and tactics in order to implement best practices and continuously improve campaign performance
- Continually deploy A/B test campaigns in order to optimize campaign performance
- Explore alternative and new PPC program options to be integrated into the PPC campaign mix
- Develop and maintain standardized PPC reporting and metrics, including but not limited to cost per conversion, average position and click through rate
A seasoned PPC marketing specialist, you are backed by countless successful campaigns resulting in favourable ROIs. You are results oriented and continuously look for creative ways to make each campaign and program better than the last. In addition, you also possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience managing PPC programs
- Expert with Google Adwords Dashboard and Google Analytics
- Well versed in overall Internet marketing practices, including conversion factors & metrics, e- mail marketing, SEO, SEM, and blog/forum marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to explain technical concepts to marketers and other stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills
If this sounds like you, let's connect! Send us your cover letter, resume, and samples of your previous work.
To learn more about Prestige Marketing, check out our website at http://www.prestigemarketing.ca
Prestige Marketing Inc. (PMI) is a Vancouver SEO and online marketing company founded in 2010. With a group of talented and hardworking...