At Prestige Marketing, we specialize in helping businesses optimize their online presence. We work with our clients to help them build the right online strategy to promote their business, reach target market, maximize return on investment, and setup effective social presence online to connect and engage with their customers.
Currently, to support our growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
About the Role:
This is a newly created position and an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales guru who is eager to build something from scratch. As the Business Development Manager, you are responsible for building the sales pipeline for Prestige Marketing. Specifically, your key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Through existing and new networks, solicit, mind, negotiate and convert new and repeat business
- Working with the General Manager, develop sales strategy to support the company's growth plans
- Responsible for achieving sales targets
- Build appropriate tools, programs, reports, and policies to support all sales initiatives
- Regularly report sales activities and analyze trends and patterns
- Maintain a perpetually updated electronic database of potential and existing clients with detailed information including company profiles, contact(s), account needs, traces, etc
- Thoroughly understand company products and be able to translate that into successful business presentations
You are an initiator, natural born negotiator, smooth communicator, and an out-of-box thinker. You are all about team work and bring with you a positive attitude wherever you go. In addition, you also possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Previous experience in online marketing industry a definite asset
- Good understanding of online marketing concepts including SEO, SEM, , PPC, affiliate marketing
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with track record of developing and retaining long term business relationships
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to identify business opportunities and initial customer contact, including “cold calling”
- Willingness to travel as required
If this sounds like you, send us your cover letter and resume, let's connect!
To learn more about Prestige Marketing, check out our website at http://www.prestigemarketing.ca