We provide professional landscape services with a promise to consistently please our clients. We provide highly skilled and fully qualified managers, supervisors and support staff. The way we conduct our business is quite different. We are a company with the resources and expertise of a large corporation but we treat each and every client as a priority. The PLG Staff have a heart for landscaping and for great service. When you are a PLG staff member you are part of the family.
Prestige Landscape Group is in search of Motivated, Safety Oriented candidates, seeking advancement within a growing firm. Industry experience is an asset.
- Duties are backfilling, digging, loam/gravel spreading, sloping, banking, trenching, grading and tree hole digging
- Operate the equipment smoothly, safely and with attachments
- Completion of daily equipment inspections and general maintenance
- Wear Prestige Uniform and all required Safety PPE
- Fulfill all obligations directly related to working safely while adhering to company safety polices & procedures.
- Physical requirements of equipment operation and preventative maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of experience and grading experience is an asset
- Knowledge of attachments and able to secure attachments
- Well versed in construction site protocols, rules and code of conduct
- Professional and Safety Minded
- Communication and Time Management Skills
- Enjoy working outside (elements of weather)
- Physically Fit and ability to work independently,
- Able to read survey stakes & drawings is an asset
- Current Alberta Driver’s license (No GDL) and Compliance to drug testing policy are conditions of employment
- First Aid is an asset
- Equipment is john deere Skid steer
- Seasonal Position
- Fun and Friendly work environment
Indeed - 11 months ago