President's Choice Financial

President's Choice Financial Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Easy job, target pressure, no growth prospects
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONDecember 8, 2014
Pros: great working shifts, less supervision, nice salary base
Cons: unnecessary pressure, poor management, internal politics, no appreciation and no growth prospects
Its a good job to start your career in banking sector. Proactive approach to people teaches you to handle rejection and motivate to work harder. But too much sales target pressure leads to unfair and unethical practices.
Unrealistic sales targets, impossible to meet.
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Orangeville, ONApril 7, 2014
Pros: none really
Cons: low, low pay!!
Bonuses given only if you excel in THREE areas (spread yourself thin!). Expected to sell during my training period, without knowing what I was selling or how to enter accounts! Was left alone in a PCF banking pavilion for 16 days last December as a new employee just out of training (some shifts were 10 hours)! I excelled over 1,000% in a number of areas – more... during my six weeks out of training, but was let go as my no-fee-bank--account sales placed me only mid-pack of my peers! VERY low pay for a lot of responsibility and accountability. HALF as much as I used to get selling furniture and appliances!! After being hired I didn't start for two MONTHS, then the hours were extended to 8 pm, I had to train in another city half the time, the sales targets were changed and I started with someone new as a boss. My ID didn't work for the first two weeks and I was criticized for not opening accounts. I have over 30 years in sales and was treated like I had just crawled out from under a rock. This position is for the young at heart who don't know good management if they've never had it – less
not happy
Personal Banking Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBAugust 21, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: all
do not apply they will eventually treat you like a number until you're out the door
President's Choice provides a very efficient training program
Personal Banker (Former Employee), North Vancouver, BCJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: the working environment
Cons: i can not think of any disadvantage
I have developed knowledge and skill in terms of prospecting, advising, and educating customers regarding investment products such as deposit account services , checking, and savings and so on. And I like enjoyed the working environment, my manager and trainer were very professional and supportive.
Great work environment, staff room,great benefits.
Personal Banking Representative (Current Employee), Fredericton,NBMarch 5, 2012
great place to work right out of university, people are great to work for and with. Lot's of oppurtunities to advance and earn extra money with great incentives.

About President's Choice Financial

President’s Choice Financial (French: Services financiers le Choix du Président) is a banking service provided by – Read more