PrepLounge is a dynamic and innovative platform helping students and professionals prepare to enter the consulting industry.
At our core, PrepLounge provides three services:
1. A network of 2,000+ case interview candidates/practice partners
2. An innovative browser-integrated video meeting room with cases by top-firm consultants
3. Customized and detailed feedback to review and improve your case interview performance
The company is growing very fast and we are looking to build a strong team!
IT’S CHALLENGING WORK...FROM HOME:
PrepLounge is expanding rapidly, and every day brings new challenges and opportunities. You will be driven to act on your feet and make the most of the opportunities that are sure to come!
We are based in Germany, but our team stretches across the globe and we keep in close personal contact with everyone of our teammembers!
BUILD YOUR NETWORK:
Your time at PrepLounge will have you interacting with students, schools, and professionals world-wide, mostly in the field of management consulting. These are and will be some of the most talented and connected people you will meet!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
PrepLounge helps change people's lives by allowing them to achieve their dream of getting into top management consulting firms. Your contribution will be helping candidates world-wide reach their goals!
Why intern with us?
- Gain real, hands-on experience working in a global digital start-up on different public relations/ social media initiatives.
- Chance to have regular coaching/ development sessions with our dynamic management team.
- Work on a project that makes a difference.
- Interns will have free access to all of PrepLounge's premium features
- May lead to future employment!
Brief Position Summary:
As a Social Media Intern,will assist the Vice President of Marketing to create fresh, bold and creative postings for various social media outlets as well as assisting various members of the Marketing and Sales Team with ad hoc projects.
- Create and schedule content for, and moderate, PrepLounge’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Blog
- Research, promote, and share consulting recruitment and case analysis content, topics, and news
- Assist VP Marketing in content maintenance and creation for marketing collateral
- Analyze and track metrics for all social networks
- Participate in Creative and Marketing brainstorming meetings over Video-Chat
- Have an endless supply of blog ideas for aspiring consultants
- Deep understanding of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress (blog), Google+
- Familiarity with the consulting industry and passion.
- Professional communication and writing skills.
- Self-starter and comfortable working independently
- Dependable, responsible, respectful.
This is an unpaid 4 month internship.
* MUST include web links to ALL of your social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs) along with your resume*