Prep101 - an exam prep company for university students - seeks two MCAT Course Promoters at the University of Ottawa to promote our MCAT Prep Course to students throughout the 2013-14 academic year. Full training is provided.
- Promoting Prep101’s MCAT Course and services by:
- Participating in training sessions
- Setting up information booths on campus periodically
- Collaborating with student groups in pre-med stream
- Promoting and helping facilitate on-campus free MCAT/Med School seminars organized by Prep101
- Developing further initiatives to promote the MCAT Course
- Gathering leads at info booths, seminars, student group events
- Acting as liaison between Prep101 Head Office and Campus by:
- Creating new and maintaining current relationships with student group partners
- Keeping Prep101 Head Office informed about students’ requests and concerns
- Keeping Prep101 Head Office informed about Campus activities that are relevant to the promotion of the MCAT Course eg. Events/conferences/symposiums that will be taking place for students in the sciences/health care
- Flexible work hours tailored to your schedule
- Opportunity to make bonuses of over $1000 on top of salary (highest bonus awarded in 2012 was $1300)
- Gain valuable experience to work independently and as part of a team in marketing and promotion
- A chance to work closely with Prep101’s Executive Director(s), who can act as solid reference after strong performance with the company
- Discounts for yourself towards Prep101’s prep courses
- Room for you to share your ideas and be creative in terms of how MCAT Course can be promoted
- Must have intimate knowledge of MCAT (have written MCAT or plan to write MCAT)
- Have cell phone
- Ownership or access to a car is preferred but not mandatory
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Highly extroverted and reliable with advanced social networking skills
How to Apply:
Reply with completed Application Form below, Cover Letter and Resume. Include your University in the Subject: box. Address cover letter to Prep101 Executive Director, Glen Tiwana.
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted before mid-September 2013.
Part 1 – Personal Info
Home Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
1. Have you written the MCAT?
2. If you have not written the MCAT, do you plan to write the MCAT? Answer:
If so, when? Answer:
3. How many courses are you taking in the Fall term (September – December)?
4. How many courses are you taking in the Winter term (January – April)?
5. How many hours per week would you like to work?
6. What is your Program of Study/Major?
7. What is your expected graduation date (Month, Year)?
Part 2 – Availability
Please fill hours you CAN work each day between 9am and 9pm (e.g., Monday = 3pm-9pm). If you're not sure, you can leave it blank.
Part 3 – Previous Marketing Experience (if any)
Part 4 – Previous Management Experience (if any)