Our client manufactures metal components for industrial applications. They are currently seeking a Technical Sales Representative that would be responsible for managing and developing sales for all existing accounts.
The Technical Sales Representative assumes responsibility for new and existing customer relationships and service, processing and follow up of customer orders, strive to maintain and increase profitability and create new business opportunities.
- Respond to inquiries from potential customers accurately and expediently.
- Identify and co-ordinate trade shows to promote services.
- Act upon on all sales leads and opportunities.
- Assist Sales Manager in the day to day servicing of customer needs.
- Establish sales plans and provide monthly progress reports.
- Diligently follow up on proposals and negotiate all programs and pricing.
- Secure and follow through all new customer orders to completion.
- Provide basic suggestions to clients to improve the design of a products.
- Facilitate the control of customer supplied documentation and specifications.
- Minimum 2-years Technical Sales experience working with the Industrial sector.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude with preferred Technology or greater degree.
- General understanding of CNC Machining processes.
- Excellent English Skills (written and spoken).
- Proficient in windows and MS Office based software programs.
Indeed - 20 days ago
copy to clipboard -