We are looking for an IT Administrator to join our client's team and to take a lead in managing, supporting and building our internal IT infrastructure. This is hands-on role, operating at all levels within the organization. You will comfortable dealing with everything from direct tier 1 support, implementing and improving security to working with the Systems Management Lead to provide pathways for our growth.
The role would be suited to somebody experienced in the practical side of IT Administration and ready to make their first move into IT management.
- Managing internal infrastructure
- Providing helpdesk to staff
- Supporting Systems Management Lead
- Monitoring system performance
- Maintaining and improving the IT security
- Developing tools to support all aspects of the internal infrastructure
- Specifying, deploying, configuring new hardware.
- Testing and implementing new service packs/hot-fixes/patches.
- Several years' experience with Windows Active Directory Networks / Virtualisation of business
- Self-starter and comfortable working with a wide range of tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of all aspects of business security
- Ability to diagnose system issues whilst maintaining continuous service.
- A structured approach to upgrading and deploying change to maintain continuous service around
- Knowledge of new business technologies and a desire to drive improvement (Virtualization,
- Ability to automate common tasks
- An appreciation of policy requirements around BYOD and the deployment within an organization.