Our client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Environmental Risk Assessor to work as part of their Risk Assessment group. The Risk Assessor position is responsible for project tasks assigned by the Project Manager, which must be conducted, to a professional standard. This requires the individual to have proficient knowledge of Risk Assessment protocols and formal training in the environmental science industry. The Risk Assessor is responsible for accurate data collection, documentation, and contributions to report writing/data management.
Working closely with other members of the risk assessment team, the Risk Assessor performs project tasks under the overall management of a Project Manager. This position carries out risk Assessment tasks competently and within project budget/timelines and contributes to report writing and data analysis.
Specific duties include:
- Searching and obtaining information from databases (ecological, toxicological and health).
- Screening analytical data, completion of conceptual site models.
- Locating information needed for the completion of risk assessments under the direction of a senior risk assessor.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in contaminated sites Risk Assessment work (human health, ecological and toxicological).
- Professionally registered or eligible for registration as a P. Eng, P. Geo, R.P. Bio, P Ag.
- Strong project management and client management skills and experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as demonstrated through report writing and presentations.
- Full working knowledge of BC Regulations
- A Valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle
Only applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago