Outside Sales Representative – Physicians’ / Spas / Beauty Salons /Customers-.
Headquartered in Switzerland, is a fast paced company committed to developing and marketing premium skin care. We are a leader in the professional skin care market distributing exclusively to high-end skin care professionals and Customers.
We are currently seeking career minded sales professionals to join our Outside Sales Group and become a part of a company aligned for rapid and sustained future growth in the professional skincare market. The territory available is Vancouver, BC- Toronto, ON- Montreal, QC.
As an Executive in Outside Sales, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, building, and cultivating a protected territory in the Canada.
- Responsible for growing existing accounts along with establishing new business in diverse fields including many physicians’ specialties and a variety of high end Spas and licensed skincare facilities.
- Responsible for your own territory, you will serve as the primary link between our corporate office and your increasing client base.
- Develop and build relationships with your Reseller customers, increasing their revenue success product sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A proven track record in Sales, with past experience in outside sales, prospecting, and account positioning.
- Ability to effectively prospect, cold call, network with professionals within the aesthetic industry and present detailed proposals for opening new business.
- Ability to grow business and develop positive and strategic working relationships with current accounts.
- Computer and technology literate which will enhance your effective use of time management
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking with exceptional success
- Strong business analytical mindset – well versed in articulating the business model and Return on Investment for customers and prospects via our compelling business created tools
- Post sales support customer consultant – expected to handle all post-sales support customer technology training as well as assist as a Business Consultant looking to increase product sell through at account
- Position will require some travel outside your territory, including trade shows.
Minimum Position Requirements
- A minimum of 1 year of outside sales experience.
- Clean driving record.
- Sales experience in the skincare, pharmaceutical, and/or medical/healthcare field is recommended
- Educational background: a 4 year college degree is highly encouraged for candidates looking at this career opportunity.
Compensation and Benefits
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: A competitive highly attractive commission structure which is geared towards New Business Development success
- Annual performance bonuses
- Monthly expenses reimbursement includes a car allowance and gas/oil change reimbursement as well as normal expense.
Grow Your Career
We are an entrepreneurial company with aggressive growth and strategic goals planned for the future. We seek only professionals that are highly motivated and career minded to assist in enhancing our corporate objectives. As we continue to expand, so do our employees’ opportunities for professional growth and advancement.