Premiere Executive Suites is Canada’s most trusted and recognized provider of luxury temporary residences with over 1,200 properties in 38 city centres from coast to coast.
We are currently looking for an experienced part-time housekeeper with own vehicle to join our team! Working Thursdays and Fridays plus other days as needed.
Our cleaners provide bi-weekly cleaning service to our in-house guests and complete full cleaning between guests.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors
- Dust furniture,
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture,
- Wash linens and towels
- Make beds
- Clean and disinfect kitchen fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests' requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Handle or communicate guest complaints to office
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in house cleaning is preferred but we will train the right person
- Must be detail oriented and take pride in your work
- Driver's licence and own vehicle is a requirement
Please submit your resume via email or fax 613-695-0124. Because of the volume of response we receive; only those qualified will be contacted. With this, we must receive a resume to determine suitability for a position. Please no phone calls
Indeed - 16 months ago
Premiere Executive Suites is Canada’s most trusted and recognized provider of luxury temporary residences with over 1,200 properties...