Premier Salons

Premier Salons Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
average review
Accountant / Tax Administrator (Current Employee), Markham, ONJanuary 19, 2013
The company is very close to where I live but job security is very low.
fast pace,equally comfortable working as a member of team or independently
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 8, 2012
It is a fast pace working environment and has opportunities to learn or practice a multi-provincial Canadian payroll or US payroll. There were always some assignments required a great deal of independent work, and others where the team effort was most effective.
So much fun my first big responsibility . Going out to dinners and having the boss pay what good perks. Like a big family
Manager/Hair Stylist (Former Employee), Carson City, NVDecember 9, 2014
A lot of work and responsibility. I enjoyed being in a position that made me work at customer service doing my best to make sure all problems were worked out to everyone's satisfaction.
Loved my job !!!
Salon Manager (Former Employee), Knoxville, Tn.November 12, 2014
Pros: clients
Cons: health ins.
I enjoyed the clients and the stylist I worked with. I had several employess working under me. There was a lot of daily paper work involved. The salon was in the Sears building. There was also a lot of working with the store manager on a daily basis.
Productive, Job Advancement, $$$$, Fun
Cosmetologist, Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 26, 2013
Pros: training, travel
Cons: long hours
Premier Salons is one of the largest franchised salon and spa business in America. A typical day was full of creativity and productivity. I learned customer service, sales, payroll, management, leadership and training. I enjoyed my co-workers they were creative and encouraging. The hardest part of the job was the economy the most enjoyable part was – more... the experience and the advancement and the knowledge that I received. – less
great work environment but lacked growth abilities
Front Desk Receptionist/ Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 20, 2013
adaptable and unique. busy but great place to work. great co-workers. hardest part..challenging but I loved challenge.
good place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIApril 30, 2012
Pros: to work with a great team
Cons: upper management can be more hands on
my co-workers are very nice, helpful and fun to be with. The upper management is ok. The hardest part of the job is, trying to fine motivated people that is willing to put the time and effert into growing their business. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing someone that I couch, grow their business and go further with it.

About Premier Salons

Those who want to be the first sporting the best looks might look first to Premier Salons. The company offers hair styling and – Read more