Premier Marine

Premier Marine Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very hard work
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Wyoming, MNNovember 30, 2014
Pros: too much mandatory overtime
Cons: management
Loading/unloading semi trucks, driving forklift, inventory control, stocking shelves, delivering parts all day long to 7 different locations, training and delegating other job duties to my employees, data entry, shipping/receiving parts, and completing performance reviews.

I learned leadership duties, how to drive a forklift, inventory control, and – more... shipping/receiving.

Management was very poor! They never recognized their employees for the good they did, they didn't talk to people they just fired them, they also fired people that were on light duty for workers comp injuries.

My co-workers worked very hard and were fun people. We worked 60+ hours every week! Tons of overtime all the time!

The hardest part about it was not having time with my kids because of all the mandatory overtime.

The most enjoyable part was driving forklift and bringing in lunch for my employees to let them know I appreciated them. Making them happy made my day. – less
Successful company and good experience in sales support.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Wyoming, MNNovember 3, 2014
Good company and good job experience. Was able to work with customers to provide sales support and customer satisfaction.
Fair Place to work
Parts Handler (Current Employee), Wyoming, MNApril 15, 2013
plenty of hours and fair pay. nice supervisor and great co-workers
productive and fun place to work
Final Team (Former Employee), New Ulm, MNApril 3, 2013
great place to work, made great relations with co-workers.
sweatshop
Fuel Systems Installer (Former Employee), Wyoming, MNAugust 19, 2012
We had to work 60+ hours a week. We had 3 breaks, Two 10 minute breaks and a 30 minute break. No room for advancements, no job security and no life balance. I could not spend time with my family and work here at all.
Productive, intersting, fun and great learning oppotunities
Assembler/ I/O Motor Installer (Former Employee), Wyoming, MNDecember 1, 2011
I enjoyed working for this company because I was able to learn a great deal of information on many different things. I believe that this is a great place to begin a career in the marine environment.

About Premier Marine

Founded in 1989, Premier Group of Companies is headquartered in Vancouver; and has branch locations in Toronto, London, Seattle, – Read more