We are currently looking for a full time Manual Conventional Machinist for immediate hire. .
- Able to machine aircraft parts accurately and quickly.
- Operate conventional lathes and mills.
- Able to create replicate tools without the use of Drawings..
- Compute dimensions and tolerances, measure and arrange the components to be repaired.
- Fabricate tools.
- Operate 4” Horizontal Boring Mill.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area on a daily basis.
- Maintenance of our machine shop equipment.
- Organize and store machining fixtures for future use.
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned to insure the success of projects, individuals, and the company.
- Minimum of ten years of experience as a machinist.
- MUST have experience in MANUAL CONVENTIONAL MACHINING
Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and thorough.
- Quality conscious with the ability to meet our productivity goals.
- Eager to cooperate with others with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Desire to positively motivate coworkers and team members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and ethics codes.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Exceptionally high level of commitment to the success of PAW
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
Indeed - 15 months ago