Precor

Precor Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great management and products but not very forward thinking company
Associate Business Development Rep (Current Employee), Woodinville, WAJune 8, 2015
Pros: health benefits and employee discounts at sister companies
Cons: no flexible schedule, telecommunicating is not an option, poor maternity leave benefit
I have enjoyed the experience I gained at Precor very much. The management is wonderful to work for. I felt very independent and that I could express my opinions. My opinions mattered and were listened – more... to. I believe the product they make is the best in the industry and I was proud to work for Precor and to sell the product. Employees aren't necessarily treated as very valuable though and although they were very forward thinking with the product, they were not so much with the company culture and the employees. Work volume was overwhelming. No flexible schedules or tele-communicating options. Their creed encompasses health and fitness, yet the office design was very uncomfortable and did not promote any productivity or creativity. The design was not around employees needs or wants whatsoever.
Precor will do the minimum requirements but not above and beyond. I would grade them a solid "C" – less
Amazing job with gym on job site
paint crew (Former Employee), whitsett ncJune 1, 2015
manage the orders in Microsoft excel, load equipment, paint equipment, and work with assembly for 6 months. Overall excellent community of people.
Productive and fun place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: fun atmosphere, local company, built in u.s.a
Cons: some of the management can be challanging
Great atmosphere, they take pride in the work they do and the equipment that is created. most of their employees have been with the company for more then five years. I would say it can be a family type place to work for the right person's. They play as hard as they work and they work hard.
Excellent products - a worthy mission
Sr. Marketing Manager, Corporate Comms & PR (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAFebruary 6, 2015
Precor is all about the products it offers - they are excellent and it has a worthy mission: helping people live the lives they desire.

The emphasis at Precor is on meeting business objectives and approach – more... to employees: care for them, professional development, opportunities for career advancement, come a far-distant second. You are expected to adhere to the Precor Creed - if you don't exhibit characteristics that are in line with it, you won't like being there. However, living the Creed has become a lever that senior leadership can now use to take away employee benefits that hurt morale. They figure that if you believe in it, the other things don't matter. They may not be significant when looked at individually, but they all add up to telling a story of profits before people.

It's unfortunate. I really loved my job there and hate to witness what's happening. – less
This place sucks.
Assembler (Current Employee), whittset ncSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: 4 day weeks. healthcare
Cons: everything else
cant make any real money. No room for advancement. Mangment doesn't know what there doing. HR is nasty to employees
Productive place to work.Had firdays off
Welder (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCMarch 10, 2014
Pros: fridays off
Got there at 6 Went in my welding booth and came out for lunch and stayed there till 430 when I got off
Great workplace atmostphere
SR INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Woodinville, WAJanuary 10, 2014
Great management team that empowers employees to make decisions and perform their jobs to the best of their abilities.
depressing place to work. great hourly coworkers. alot of favorism within company
Paint Technician (Former Employee), NCOctober 3, 2013
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: management full of lies. pay inconsitent. sad enviornment
a company thats ran by engineers. no respect for hourlys. stressfull enviornment. no room for advancement. not a good company for minority. good coworkers terrible management. no african american engineers when theres a top engineering school in the country A &T university which happens to be a black school only 20 mins away from whitsett location.
Precor has potential but....
N/A (Former Employee), Whitsett, NCMay 4, 2013
Pros: work monday through thursday. three day weekend.
Cons: human resource, management, lead personnel, pay sucks, the list goes on and on!
Precor could be a place to retire, but it's poorly managed. They say we are ONE but that's not the case at all. It is clearly divided. Paint department only cares about paint, Assembly department only – more... cares about Assembly, Upholstery department well they can't get along within their own department and Weld department the Infamous Weld department, they are to busy wondering what everybody else is doing and not paying attention to their own quality. Not all of them just a few individuals that think by doing what they do will move them up in rank but if they realize there's no where to climb. Some of the HR are really nasty and disrespectful towards production workers, make them feel like children just bc we don't make the type of money that they do. They force rules on us then they break the same rules. They hire family off the street and put them in well paid positions not giving another worker that knows the job a chance but instead they bring in individuals with absolutely no type of experience to come in and do a job that he/she have no clue what to do and guess what the people that's already established and knows the job have got to train the person they assigned. I'm sorry to say but I don't see this place lasting five years. – less
A great place to work and a very welcoming culture.
Technical Training Manager (Former Employee), Woodinville, WAJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: great work environment, great pay, diversity in job functions and quality products.
Precor was the best job I ever had. I have friends there that are like family and will always push their high quality products. If I were to ding anything it would be that sometimes the senior management is slow to recognize a low production employee or employee that may be harming the team process.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Woodinville WaSeptember 5, 2012
Great place to work. Fun working enviorment when times are not super busy. Co-workers love to share stories and always have sense of humor
Nice Place to work at, good benefits.
Supervisor (Former Employee), 23936 Avenue Williams Valencia, CA 91355March 25, 2012
Pros: free lunch on holidays
Cons: dental care
Good place to work at great benefits, safe, paid holidays, and paid vacations.
Es un proceso exigente
Gerente de Manufactura (Former Employee), Lima, LIMAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Personal se compromete.
Cons: Alta rotación
La gente se muestra cálida y comunicativa, y requiere de bastante enfoque para poder lograr los objetivos.
buenos compañeros de trabajo
chofer de reparto (Former Employee), Lima, dueñas entre linea del tren y av materialesOctober 6, 2014
Pros: sctr seguro de vida
aprendi mas en el despacho de mercaderia pesada
enseñaba a mis compañeros los servicios y ruteo de la mercaderia
entre mis colegas el trabajo fue agradable con alguna incomodidad con los superiores pero se hacia el trabajo
Headquarters