Precision Well Servicing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun and enjoyable working with others
Derrick Hand (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABMarch 21, 2015
Worked in all weather, started at 7 in the morning but usually left the hotel before 6, long hours but enjoyable with a good crew, The hardest part of the job was knowing what day of the week or month it was being that our work schedule was 21-3.
Productive, hard-working workplace
Floor Hand (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 8, 2015
12 hr shifts, great people, challenging but rewarding work. Would definitely recommend if you're looking to better yourself and make great money.
not a really god place to work
Coil Tubing Supervisor (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABMarch 8, 2015
long hours and do not count with management big crew of hypocrite people big smile in the front and in the back a big lie no need
Productive and Hard Working
Operator/ Derrick Hand (Former Employee), Estevan, SKNovember 15, 2014
At Precision Well Servicing, the days are long and the work is hard. You are battling the weather and physical exhaustion. We are constantly working in a team environment. Good communication and the ability to deal with personalities makes or breaks a crew. Becoming part of the team and working effectively helps with the long days. When I ran crews no one did all of the work. The goal was to keep every worker as close to "fresh" as possible. This helped prevent injuries and lower the amount of fatigue a person felt.
Fun, fast paced
H. R. Coordinator (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great place to learn
Cons: no room for advancement
Daily- Check in with Field supervisors, I had 6, each with 12 rigs,each rig 1 or 2 crews of 5 men, totaling 400+
Review requested time off, vacations, training required or updated
Great company to work for
Derrickhand (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABFebruary 26, 2013
Learned a lot about oil industry had great experinces met and worked with good people
Great pay and benefits, management varies between crews, but hard to have a life and work this job.
floorhand (Former Employee), Lloydminster, ABJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: high pay
Cons: long hours, exhuasting, early mornings
Great pay for an entry position, however some crews were poorly managed while others were not. You worked hard, you were respected you slacked off you got greif. However they need to take a little more time to teach their green hands how to do things correctly, instead of yelling and making them nervous, anxious, and discouraged. It was a great company for safety, majority of the crews did their part to make sure they did there safety meetingsHowever if you like physically demanding work this is the job for you. It can be long hours but the pay is great. If you land on a bad crew don't hessitate to call the office and request a transfer they are very accomodating for issues such as this. The hardest part of the job is the go-go fast paced enviroment. Everything is supposed to be done 30 seconds before you started it. Some of my coworkers were extremely friendly, some were not. But as with any work place you learn to deal with it. I learned alot on this job how to work hard even if you think you know what hard work is, you probably don't trust me rigg work is a whole new level. There is alot of tools I never knew existed till I worked ona rig. The most enjoyable part of this job to me was deffinitly the money.