Precision Geomatics Inc. is a leading surveying and mapping service provider to Government, land and Resource Development Industries that has enjoyed steady growth since its inception in 1999. With locations in Edmonton, Calgary and Medicine Hat, Precision provides a broad range of survey services throughout Alberta. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a:
Payroll & A/P Administrator - 1 Based out of Edmonton, AB
Our Edmonton location is currently seeking a Payroll & A/P Administrator; the ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree in a related field with 1-2 years of directly related experience. Reporting directly to the Controller the Payroll & A/P Administrator is responsible for all aspects of payroll including expense reimbursements and all accounts payable for Precision Geomatics. The position requires an understanding of employment legislation and of general accounting principles and practices. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up employee RSP contributions as required
- Reconcile & Maintain benefit premiums that are paid and deducted from employees
- Prepare various monthly reports for the Controller and Management team
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining the payroll records
- Maintain client and employee confidence by ensuring private information is kept confidential
The successful candidates will ideally have:
- Post-secondary degree
- 1 – 2 years directly related experience
- Strong understanding of the Alberta Employment Standards Code
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction; communicate in a friendly manner with
customers, and multi-task
- Knowledge of Surveying, as well as the oil and gas industry, considered an asset
The successful candidate must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
At Precision Geomatics we pride ourselves on providing employees with a comfortable work environment, one that allows our staff to have input, be innovative and be able to continue to grow within their field. Precision offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please visit our website at www.precisiongeo.ca to submit your cover letter and resume. This competition will remain open until filled. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.