This position of Medical Office Assistant/ Receptionist involves carrying out front and back office functions at our clinic in Brampton. The position is designed to work independently or in conjunction with a second Medical Office Assistant/ Receptionist as and when required. On-the-job training will be provided.
Some of the duties performed by the Medical Office Assistants/ Receptionists include:
- Front desk activities such as answering phone calls, booking appointments and paperwork functions.
- Assisting the specialist with patient flow in treatment rooms and treatment room set up and clean up.
- Ordering and managing inventory/supplies.
- Maintaining accurate accounting records on a daily basis
- Collecting and maintaining accurate and complete clinic information in electronic and paper format as needed.
- Maintaining a clean, pleasant and professional work environment at all times.
- The candidate must be very comfortable communicating with patients and promoting the clinic’s products and services.
- Experience in a medical office and/or in a customer service environment is an asset
- Proficient in MS Word
- Some experience with other software applications such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, QuickBooks and/or specialized medical office software.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Team player as well as self motivated
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with a pleasant, positive attitude
Indeed - 19 months ago