Precede is a growing Occupational Health and Safety Company with plenty of room for advancement opportunity for the correct individual.
Precede Occupational Health and Safety Services in Red Deer is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic Safety Advisor with an upbeat personality. The ideal candidate will apply their background knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety to this position. The successful candidate will work independently and must report directly to the Corporate Safety Director.
Selected Candidate will have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of Office Functions including emailing, photocopying, faxing and scanning documents
- Ability to take direction, and then ownership of delegated tasks
- Organization skills are an asset
- Creative thinking and problem solving are also considered assets
- Customer Health, Safety, and Environment program development
- Set-up and administration of ISNetworld, Complyworks and other contractor management systems will be mandatory
- COR and SECOR program development with internal and external auditing for clients as needed
- Health, Safety, and Environment consulting will be required daily
- On-site incident investigations will be conducted as required
- Safety training instruction considered an asset
- Great interpersonal, presentation and computer skills are imperative
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in a full-time Health and Safety role.
- National Construction Safety Officer or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Please forward your salary expectations, cover letter and resume in response to this ad, with the subject line stating ‘Safety Advisor – Red Deer’.
Only the chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 11 months ago