Precede Occupational Health and Safety Services in Red Deer is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic Safety Advisor with an upbeat personality. The successful candidate will work independently and must report directly to the Corporate Safety Director.
- Customer Health, Safety, and Environment program development
- Set-up and administration of ISNetworld, Complyworks and other contractor management systems will be mandatory
- COR and SECOR program development with internal and external auditing for clients as needed
- Health, Safety, and Environment consulting will be required daily
- On-site incident investigations will be conducted as required
- Safety training instruction considered an asset
- Great interpersonal, presentation and computer skills are imperative
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in a full-time Health and Safety role.
- National Construction Safety Officer or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
Please forward your salary expectations, coverletter and resume in response to this ad, with the subject line stating ‘Safety Advisor’.
Only the chosen applicants will be contacted. No calls please.
Indeed - 20 months ago